Monday, February 4, 2008

Hannah Montana for President

The boys had their chance to bond over football yesterday, so I took my daughter to her first mini pop concert yesterday. We headed over to Carmike and bought some popcorn, donned our 3-D glasses for the "Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds" movie. Yes, I paid way more for the tickets than I should have, but it was a great afternoon. It was rock concert loud, but showed how much work is really involved in putting on a tour. Miley Cyrus is overall a great role model for young girls, and I hope she stays on track. The movie features the Jonas Brothers too. Mostly moms and daughters attended, but I spied some dads too. It will only run through Feb. 7 (Thursday).

Also if you're a fan of 3-D, there are two movies coming out this summer, "Fly Me to the Moon" and "Journey 3-D."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
E. Simmons said...

I like her too. I think she's starting to get more racy than I think is appropriate for her fan-base, but it seems like that happens to everyone. But I love the show and they seem as down to earth as you can get in the lime light.

I'm looking forward to grown up mother-daughter time. Mine's 2, so our time is spent talking about colors and babies and numbers. I enjoy this, too thoughand I know I'll miss it.